Thursday, June 5, 2014

SURPRISE: 30th Birthday Wine Tour

This past weekend, some of my favorite people in the world, surprised the heck out of me! I consider myself a very intuitive person, I tend to figure things out before they happen... not this time.. I was SHOCKED! 

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Jessica told me that she was going to pick me up on Sunday for a day of fun; that was all I needed to know and I was excited...but I truly had NO IDEA what I was in for!
She came over about 9am to pamper me and do my make-up, and then told me she would be back around 11:15 to get me... WELL, at 11:15 I was greeted at the door by a limo driver holding balloons, and a fancy hat! I go to get in the limo(neighbors watching), completely shocked, and open the door to see SO MANY people that I love, and a full blown party on wheels complete with banners, garlands, a GIANT spread of food and drinks, personal music play list, fancy hats for everyone, my favorite personalized cookies;), you name it, it was there!
We were off for a day of fun, wine tasting, dancing, live music; it was seriously THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! Ahhh, I truly didn't want it to end! AND the best part of it all, I didn't have to do a thing!!! You guys seriously did me up right, planned it so beautifully, and sent me into my thirties in style!!!
I LOVE you all so much! I am the luckiest girl! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

My weirdo/lovely friend Brandi from Balee Images got dropped off about a block from my house, and totally creeped through my neighbors yard to catch some super special shots of me being surprised.. I just love them, along with all these other fun shots of our awesome day:



SURPRISE!






Cookies from the one and only Rock'n Sugar...







That time, your friend went up and stole the mic to serenade you...




Best limo driver around.


Had to be there for this shot... lets just say, this guy didn't find us too amusing;)! Did we care? Nope!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover