Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Modern Momma: Mac's Mini-Man Cave

I have been looking forward to this blog post since the day I found out our Modern Momma, Lauren, was pregnant with her second babes. I knew Mac's room would be getting an upgrade, but I had no idea how good it would be... and its GOOD. 

I love Lauren's aethestic for decorating, mixing old with new, quirky with simple... with all of the eclectic pieces she uses, ONLY she could put them together in a way that makes perfect sense! 

Lauren decided to move Mac into a new room which is now called the Mini-Man Cave... I'm obsessed, and I think you will be too! I also included a few shots of Lauren and Mac; love these last photos of just the two of them before a little brother gets thrown in the mix! 

Ps. this is just part one, I know you are all dying to see the nursery too!!!! So stay tuned! ;)

Photos by the uber-talented Brandi from Balee Images, literally LOVING all these shots!!!

















Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover