Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad

One weirdo fact about me--- I don't like lettuce. I just don't! So whats a girl to do when it comes to salads!?!? I have the most delicious-easy-colorful recipe for you, and I promise it will be a big hit at your next summer party! I am planning on serving this in personal size cups at my next #ATECraftNight!

Ingredients: 
2 Cucumbers
1 Carton of Cherry Tomatoes
1 Red Onion
1/2 Bunch Chopped Cilantro
1/2 Bunch Chopped Dill
Salt
Pepper
Red Pepper Flakes
1/2 Cup Balsamic Dressing
1 Container of Blue Cheese or Feta

Directions:
Chop all ingredients in a large salad serving bowl, add dressing, chill for 30 minutes & ENJOY! Um yum!

Preferences
Preferences
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover