Monday, April 7, 2014

DIY Garden Markers

Spring is so close I can feel it... so I decided to get my little plants ready for my garden, and added some colorful markers along the way.

 My plants are ready, my markers are ready, now just waiting on you spring. 

DIY Garden Marker Supplies: 
Clay, Letter Stamp Set, Rolling Pin, Pizza Cutter

How To: 
Step 1: Use your rolling pin to flatten your clay to about a quarter inch.
Step 2: Use your pizza cutter to cut out your marker, making a point at the bottom to stick your marker into the ground with.
Step 3: Take the stamps and *without ink* stamp your letters into the clay.
Step 4: Let dry for 24 hours.













Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover