Friday, March 28, 2014

Hunt and Gather Pop-Up Market

Its been a while since I have been to an event worth blogging about, but the HUNT and GATHER Pop-Up Market preview that I attended last night was AMAZE-BALLS!!!! No seriously, so fun, and if I wasn't working today, I would be back there right now! Old Green Shutters in down town Crown Point put together an amazing display of vendors, food, drinks, and entertainment. 

When I left last night, I was trying to think of how I would describe it and make it sound as rad as it is... but with lack of a better description, its like a vintage circus market, with tarot readers, fire eaters, magicians, music...but with awesome shopping deals and booze and food trucks, and cute little campers and fresh flowers, OH MY! 

Fun things I found(all for under $100)
-vintage coffee cans for flowers/centerpieces
-arrow head bangle bracelet
-vintage glass plates(for my mom)
-homemade dog treats
-vintage baskets
-delicious homemade popcorn
-wallpaper table runners
-placemats
-fresh flowers
-rose gold depression glass dishes
-mini chair stacking game

If you have a chance today GO, I can't say it enough, GO!!!! Its at the Lake County Fairgrounds from 1-8; and not only will you have so much fun, but you will be supporting some awesome local businesses! Win Win! 


































Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover