Monday, December 16, 2013

DIY Ornament Drinking Glass

BEST DIY of the holiday season right here folks. No but really, these little guys were the star of my ATE FAVORITE THINGS PARTY! I can't help myself from drinking all holiday drinks out of them from here on out! LOVE THEM! EEEKKKK! 

DIY Ornament Drink Glass

Supplies: 
Clear Plastic Ornament (Places I found them: Dollar Store, Walmart, Joanne Fabrics)
Little Glass Dish (Found mine 3 for $1 at the dollar store)
Clear beads, rice, fish bowl rocks (use which ever ones match your theme)
Metal Punch
Straw

How To: 
Fill each glass dish with your chosen beads.
Use Metal Punch to make a hole in the metal ornament top. (WAY easier than I thought.)
Fill with your favorite holiday drink, add your straw and ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover