Monday, November 4, 2013

Easy-As-Pie Monday DIY {WOOD LETTER NECKLACE}

This one is really too easy, almost too easy to post...BUT I can't help it, I love it. I have this sick new obsession with these packages of little colored wood letter beads. I have been wanting a necklace that says 'YAY', and when I saw these letters I knew they would be perfect! The perfect little 'pop' of color! I have a theme going at my house for this years Christmas... 'Yay, its the holiday'... and have some fun things up my sleeve for decor so you will have to stay tuned for that! 





Anyways, I picked up some dainty ball chain in different colors, making this DIY only $1 per necklace! Oh, imagine the possibilities... 'OMG'..'MERRY'..'HI'..I could go on and on! Not only is it cute to layer with other necklaces and is the perfect ad-on gift, but it is also super easy for kids too! 

I personally will be adding them on the tops of all my holiday gifts this year!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover