Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rustic, Bohemian, Earthy: Fall Bouquet : Thode Floral

I have been thinking about doing this series of blogs/photos for a while now...

I really wanted to do a shoot, that was focused more on a beautiful detail, and what more beautiful than wedding bouquets! My goal was/is to show you some very simple, yet beautiful styling that just involved a few background pieces, some jewelry, and these
 GORGEOUS wedding bouquets! 

Being the time of year I thought it would be fun to show you an AMAZING {Fall, Holiday, & Winter}   bouquet, all personally styled in their own way. I threw the idea out to Jessica at THODE FLORAL and she was ALL. ABOUT. IT.... just one of the many many reasons I LOVE her. I told her to do whatever her little heart desires, and BOY DID SHE... these bouquets rock so much, it's taking all of me to not show you all the pictures RIGHT NOW. 

I then asked Brandi from BALEE IMAGES if she wanted to go along with my make believe shoot and of course she was just as excited as me! We have so much fun!!!! I want to do a make believe shoot every week with her... she might start to care though;).

Lastly I needed a wedding dress attached to a set of arms to hold the bouquets, and stand there and look pretty, HA!... I texted my lovely friend Alison, bribing her... and I believe her exact words were "Get in my wedding dress again?!?! You just tell me when and where!"

I cant even begin to tell you how much it means to me to live in this AWESOME community with AMAZING vendors who LOVE their job so much, they want to do it just for fun!!! 

Jessica, I can't wait to fill your new wall with these beautiful new photos!!! 














This one is for Alison:)! Love you! 



Stay tuned for PART 2 & PART 3 of this series!!! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you spotlighted Jessica's talent! She's such a gifted artist as well as a very nice person. And Ashey??? Did you just say "AMAZEBALLS"? Ha ha ha! I though you did!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover