Wednesday, October 16, 2013

'Crafts, Cocktails, & {Glamping}'

As most of you know, last weekend was ATE's first 'Crafts, Cocktails, & Camping' Event; or as we like to call it {GLAMPING}!!! 

It honestly was THE. BEST. TIME.... we snacked, crafted, painted nails, talked, laughed, sat by the fire, made smores, drank, laughed a lot more... and I could go on and on!!! Everyone came ready to relax, hang out, & be creative!! 

We did a total of 5 crafts: Bohemian headbands, painted wood bead necklaces, string art, wrap bracelets, & fabric covered earrings! I wanted to keep it very 'chill', so everyone got to craft as they please, and in the order they wanted!! The 'DIY dork' in me just LOVED watching everyone sit by the teepee and work on different crafts, with their different ideas!! It was awesome!! 

I could talk about this event for hours, but the colorful pictures definitely speak for themselves! I HATE, I repeat, HATE not have a professional photographer at my events; and I planned on taking photos from my 'real' camera, but FUN got in the way, so you will just have to deal with these iPhone pics, I tried, you get the point!! 

If you missed this year, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?! 
Don't worry we will do this again;)!! 

Thanks to our Modern Momma, Lauren, for coming early and helping me set up.... you literally saved my sanity. Also thanks for the hair-cut... if thats not glamping, not sure what is!!;)

{Also these cookies, ohhhh, these cookies... THANK YOU Kim from Rock'n Sugar Confections you truly ROCK you little freak of nature cookie magician you;)!}




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover