Monday, October 7, 2013

ATE String Art

Todays 'Easy as Pie' Monday DIY! 

Last night I made a little 'ATE' string art decor for our CAMPING EVENT happening this weekend!!! AHHH, CANT WAIT!

I knew this DIY wouldn't be difficult, but I had no idea it would be this easy!! I am so obsessed and I honestly want to make string art for everyone!!! Umm, hello, perfect Christmas gift!! 

Need: Nails, Hammer, Wood Piece, String (THAT'S IT)

All you have to do: Hammer in nails in the shape that you want... I didn't even use a guide, I just made simple block letters! But really you can make any shape you want, the possibilities are endless!! 

Then once your shape is nailed in, tie one end of your string to one nail, and start weaving it around all the nails!! I am telling you, its that easy!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover