Saturday, October 19, 2013

ATE Favorite Things Holiday Party

I have been really busy with photos shoots & our camping event, that I have not had time to plan a Craft Night... after much deliberation I have decided not to have another 'Craft Night' until the beginning of the New Year. Instead I want to extend a 'THANK YOU' to all my supporters in my first year as ATE, and throw a super fun 'FAVORITE THINGS' party!!!! I have been wanting to do this for a while now, and what better time!!! 

All you have to bring is yourself and {12} of your 'Favorite Thing' costing between $1-$4. I will have little 'fav things' bags sitting out for everyone... as soon as you arrive we will put 1 of your favorite thing in everyones bag! We will enjoy snacks and cocktails while discussing everyones 'favorite thing'!!! Just is case you didn't catch the best part..... WE ALL leave with a bag full of goodies!!! 

RSVP to: athundercarson@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover