Saturday, September 7, 2013

DIY {Free People Inspired} Cowboy Boots

This post from our Modern Momma is unreal, and really needs no explanation...

Free People DIY boots

Saw these on Pinterest and had to have a pair! Looked them up and they were sold out. They looked easy enough to make so I decided just to make them. This is a kinda self explanatory DIY but ill let you know what I did.

Take your boots and cut them about 3/4 of the way down to the heel. (I seriously was freaking out about doing this because I kept thinking what I would do if I didn't like how the turned out!!) Then roll the sides all the way down and wrap belts around them. Some belts I cut and some I didn't. I also took a little bit of hot glue and just tacked some spots down where I knew they'd ride up. I think I got them pretty close and saved myself TONS of money!! (Trust me, I did some digging around to see how much they were. YIKES!)








Hope everyone has a AWESOME weekend...I will be checking out the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago today, and I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover