Monday, September 9, 2013

Bohemian Beach Engagement

Most of you know the reason behind the 'Thunder' middle name, but for those of you who don't...I am over 50% Native American and was named after the chief of my Chippewa Indian reservation:)... SO to say that I have been looking forward to a 'teepee' shoot would be quite the understatement!! 

When P&D Photo Video & this couple approached me about styling a beach picnic shoot, I knew I wanted to do something different and un-like the other 'beach picnic' engagement shoots I have seen. I thought for about 5 minutes... "Are they going to kill me, if I turn this into a bohemian beach shoot?!?" Turns out they LOVED it and didn't kill me:)!

A gorgeous couple + a perfect day + awesome photographers = THIS BEAUTIFUL SHOOT!!!

As always thanks to P&D for the awesome detail shots!!!
































XOX.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover