Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DIY Driftwood Pendant Necklace By: The Modern Momma

Driftwood Pendant Necklaces
By: The Modern Momma

Thank God for vacations but I'm SO glad I'm home! Back to DIYing and all things fun! So where I went on vacation all the way on the top of Michigan there is an OVER supply of driftwood. My amazing uncle went on a walk and collected some awesome pieces for me to create the pendants!

All you need is some driftwood, wire, necklace, jump rings and needle nosed pliers.

I didn't have to put wire on the wood but I like the different materials.
The driftwood was still kind of playable so I was able just to loop the ring through the wood and clamp it shut instead of drilling a hole.
Put it all together and what do you get? A killer necklace!


Thanks for sharing Lauren!! LOVE this one!! XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover