Monday, June 17, 2013

{The Simple 20's} Styled Engagement Shoot: Balee Images


I had to share our newest styled shoot photos from Balee Images... not only is this couple great friends of ours, but they are also putting their entire wedding plans in my hands... not sure if this is lucky or if this is trick:)!.... but in all seriousness how gorgeous are they and how gorgeous are these photos?!! Brandi from Balee Images came up with a theme of the 'roaring 20's' which I couldn't of been more excited about; and I immediately knew what I wanted to do and I immediately knew of the perfect area! Sometimes all you need is a beautiful couple, an open field, a few pieces of antique furniture, the right attire, and an AMAZING photog! 

So excited about THEIR WEDDING in July! 

(Psst... did you hear our Modern Momma Lauren also does freelance hair and makeup?!?!)
















Follow this LINK to create your own DIY {Gatsby} Headband!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover