Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OUR WEDDING

Today is our 3 year anniversary! WOW three years, not as easy at is sounds;)... I'm proud of us for all of the obstacles we have made it through thus far, but more than that I am excited for all of the things to come... we are just getting started!

My mom and I designed our entire wedding day, and 3 years later I still look at every picture, and love every single detail. I love that my wedding is still on trend and super cool!;) Not to mention its the wedding that started it all at The Red Barn Experience! From my hand made dress from the grandmother, to the hand made venue... it was nothing short of AMAZING and FULL of love!!!

Photos by Lady & the Lens Photography
Flowers by: Wright's Flowers & Gifts
Cakes by: Sharon Sawaya









































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover