Monday, June 10, 2013

{Oh, baby} Baby Shower

*** As seen on 100 Layer Cake-let ***

How cool are we to be featured on 100 layer cake!! Has been a favorite blog of mine for quite some time now!! I know you have seen this baby shower all over now, but I really couldnt resisit featuring it on my own blog and telling a little bit of behind the scenes info;)!

After Brandi from Balee Images first contacted me about doing this shower for her, I immediately knew what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to stick with her vintage concept(which I love), but I also had the idea to add a little bit of an unexpected fresh modern twist! I wanted to mix the new trend of paper flowers with a vintage feel of paper doilies, and I think the marriage of the two turned out perfect! With the incorporation of the handmade flowers throughout, the wrapped doily vases; along with a cute vintage children's book table runner; lace wrapped chairs & silverware, I'm not going to lie I'm kind of obsessed with the turnout!

 I always say its all about the details, and Brandi captured just that. When I received the pictures and saw all the special little touches that she photographed, I just wanted to scream with joy. It was funny, because the week before I text her and said, "your going to think I am a nut but I really want to bring over this big rustic door"... well she didn't think I was and nut, and Brandi doesn't know this but the main reason I wanted that door was because of the little crystal door knob(I don't know why, I just loved it for the party)...and what do you know, Brandi took a beautiful picture just of that little crystal knob! Just reminds me of why I love her so much!!!

Ok, can we please talk about theses cookies and cake for a minute..UM HELLO GORGEOUS! Have you ever seen more beautiful cookies?!?!!? Make sure to go over and 'like' BAKED! By Jen for that perfect cake...and Rock'N'Sugar Confections for those drop dead cookies!!!
And as always a shout out to Thode Floral! LOVE THEM!

To see Balee Images blog post click HERE! & make sure to go like Balee Images on Facebook!
























More to come from this crew!! Stay tuned for a big summer project blog post soon!! XOX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover