Sunday, June 9, 2013

Easy DIY Home Decor: Re-Upholstered Foot Stools

ATE had our first wedding of the season last night, so couldn't be happier to have my Modern Momma blogging for me today! 

DIY Re-Upholstered Foot Stools 
By: Lauren

My mom found these puppies at a garage sale for 10$! She knew I wanted to put burlap on some footstools for my living room for extra seating/side tables. They are real leather so I decided to keep that on so it would be more sturdy with just the burlap. I spray painted the legs (per usual for me) and just used a staple gun to attach the burlap. Everyone asks me how to attach the fabric and I tell them just like you would make a canvas. It's just that easy! Here's a LINK if you don't know how... 




I have the PERFECT fabric to use, now I just need to find me some $5 foot stools!!!


1 comment:

  1. Lauren - you have great ideas and I love your funky footstools! Melanie L.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover