Friday, June 28, 2013

Come Fly Away With Me...

OMGGGG, I have been coveting this invite since the moment I hit 'save' on my computer, and finally I can share it with you all!!! I met Lindsey on my first craft night, she came all the way from Crown Point,  and I honestly feel like she is one of those people that I was meant to meet in life! We immediately clicked and she immediately starting talking wedding plans(of course) which then lead to her immediately putting me to work:)! 

Lindsey is having a destination wedding in Mexico this fall and she is going all out with a super cool travel theme, keeping it fun and playful! She asked me to design her bridal shower invite and after showing me her inspiration color board, and noting that she would like it to be in a boarding pass layout; I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do!!! I'm SO in love with how it turned out and I'm so excited that Lindsey loved it as much as me!:) I have other projects from Lindsey to share soon, along with an AMAZING styled shoot that will be like nothing you have seen before!! AHHH stay tuned!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover