Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Shower: DIY Alphabet Decorating Station

My friend who I have featured many times before sent me the most adorable idea that she used at her cousins baby shower this weekend!!! Everyone by now knows shower games can be SO BORING...yes I said it, phewww that felt good;)! Why not come up with something that is fun, creative, and can be useful in the nursery...

DIY Alphabet Decorating Station 
By: Ali

My cousin is having a baby girl in 4 short weeks. I wanted to do something special that the guests and 'mom to be' would both enjoy. The letters were a lot of fun to paint and will look great in the nursery too!  We even made the boys come in from their "sausage and beer party" to paint letters too :)

Supplies:
Paint (any colors to match the decor)
Paint brushes and sponges
Wooden letters (I ordered mine from Etsy)
Containers for water, paint, and other supplies
Paint pens to write messages and sign the backs of the letters with

No directions needed.  Just let your guests creative juices flow!



Thanks so much for sharing!!! LOVE this idea, and I'm totally stealing it;)!!! XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover