Tuesday, May 14, 2013

THE BEST {BRIDAL SHOWER GAME}

One of the most fun things about blogging is to watch and see what post are trending on the web! Over the past 2 weeks, I have had almost 200 re-pins on THIS PINTEREST POST. It's kind of crazy actually! Everyone knows bridal shower games can be the least fun part of the shower....BUT not this game, its SO cute, fun to play, and no one has to think:)! My favorite kind!
We used this game in this GLAM SHOWER!
I have re-typed it with a cute flower boarder, and if you click on the picture you can print it out yourself!!!

Make sure to follow us on PINTEREST, to catch all of our fun pins!!!


7 comments:

  1. I'd love to print it but there are still 2 typos....anymore at the end and now in the 10th sentence from the end. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 typos, cute game though

    ReplyDelete
  3. This game is cute and classy, and everyone can get points! I had to retype it out myself because it won't let me print. It has also been brought to my attention two misspellings have been placed in the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, really...?? Only one person is going to be reading this poem/game out loud so the typos won't matter. Just the score from it. Correct on the sheet being read. Give the guests a blank piece of paper. Its a cute game! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY!! An original idea!! This is so wonderful, different and clever!! I'm so tired of all the same old ideas repeated thousands of times under the titles 'original', 'unique', bridal shower games - aargh!! This is brilliant. Thank you!!! Erin OG

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover