Monday, May 13, 2013

MOM MONDAYS: DIY FABRIC CORKS BOARDS

 
 
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday! Hopefully your Mom isn't as stubborn as mine and demanded to cook a huge meal...don't get me wrong the ribs, truffle potatoes, asparagus, and corn was AMAZING, but I really just wanted her to relax. Like she ever listens to me anyways, I believe her exact words were "I'm the mom". HA!
 
...AND she was up first thing this morning creating her super cute DIY Mom Mondays project!
 
DIY FABRIC CORK BOARDS:
 
Need: Scrap Fabric(she actually raided the .99 bin at Joanne Fabrics), Cork, Glue Gun
 
 
TO DO: Cut our fabric square larger than your cork board. Lay our fabric and put your cork on top. Fold all 4 corners in and glue; then fold all 4 sides in and glue along the edge. Easy as that!
 

 
These are going to look adorable hanging in my sisters room; and would be also perfect in a kitchen or office!
 

 
 
Lots of home décor post coming up for 'Mom Mondays'! XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover