Monday, May 6, 2013

{DIY Initial Tote} By: Danielle

 
 
I LOVE when I get texts from my friends with craft pictures attached saying "I'm channeling my inner Ash"...haha! My talented friend Dani made the cutest gift totes this weekend!!! They honestly look like she screen printed the design! They are awesome and would make the CUTEST gifts for Mothers Day too!
 
All you need: tote bag(She bought these colored ones at Wal-Mart for $8 for 3 of them), doilies, paint brush, spray adhesive, fabric paint.
 
How to: Put a light coat of spray adhesive on the bag to 'temporarily' attach the doily. Use fabric paint to paint over the doily to make 'lace' design. Remove doily. Print a large letter off the computer and trace in the middle of your doily print circle on your bag. Paint letter and let dry!
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover