Sunday, May 12, 2013

DIY Huge Paper Poppies: *FREE TEMPLATE*

 
 
Don't mind me I'm just over here swooning over these jumbo paper poppies...
 
There is NOTHING that I can't propose to my grandma, that she wont find someway to make! I gave her the concept of these large paper poppies and sure enough, 1 day later she had a customized template made for me! I LOVE making oversized party props (just like these {PINWHEELS}); it makes an oversized impact!;)
 
 
...and guess what, IM SHARING:)!
 
 
I can think of about a million and one things I can do with these AMAZING paper flowers!
 

 
Keep scrolling down and click on the template to print!!

 
1. Cut out 4 petals.
2. Cut out 2 centers; 1 small, 1 large. Trim strips all around the center.
3. Cup center in hand to create '3D' effect.
4. Glue each of the petal 'tails' together.
5. Glue all 4 petal together in the center.
6.Add & glue center.
7. ENJOY!
 

 
 
Hope all you FABULOUS Mom's out there are having a great day!!! Xox


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover