Saturday, March 30, 2013

SIMPLE:EASY:BEAUTIFUL Easter Place Settings

 
 
12 Easy Ideas for Easter Dinner
 
Oh yeah, I love me a pretty place setting... Besides some beautiful fresh flowers in the middle of your table, its really the only thing you have to even do to decorate and make your dinner table fabulous! I have come up with some super simple inspirations that you could literally run out and pick up at your local hobby lobby or even dollar store today! Some of these you may even be able to throw together from items you already have laying around the house! I know seeing a picture can sometimes make it look harder or easier than it is, so I'm going to include some tips that will assure you that YOU CAN DO IT;)!
 
 
Ok seriously so easy: You can make a nest with almost anything... by cutting strips of tissue paper or even gathering some sticks from outside, add a little Easter candy eggs and ta-da your done!
 
Clockwise from the top: Butterfly : Chick: Confetti : Twigs
 
 
You have no excuse to not to try this one....fresh flowers(that match your centerpiece flowers;)) and some ribbon... & literally its beautiful and your done!
 
 
 
This one is too cute! I know lots of grocery stores have Easter cookies which can easily make your whole place setting, or even just a chocolate bunny on everyone's plate would be adorable!
 
 
{If you would like to get real fancy you can use my PAINTED SILVERWARE TUTORIAL too!}
 
 
I know you all are coloring eggs this weekend and making them pretty with my UNIQUE EGG INSPIRATIONS on the blog this week!
 
 
Don't be afraid to try anything!! Let's shock our guest this weekend!;) Hoppy Easter! xox
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover