Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What my HUSBAND'S Wearing Wednesday!

 
 
Decided to do something a little fun & different on this 'What I'm Wearing Wednesday'...
 
One of the many reason's I fell in love with my husband was his sense of style. Some of you may know this story, some of you may not, but I am the one who approached my husband when we first met, I picked him up HA; I went over too him grabbed his collar (of his very cute shirt), asked him to come to a party... and the rest was history!

As I mentioned in this BLOG POST he collects sneakers, and usually has different pair on everyday, he also is a big goodwill vintage shopper, and always tries to find the most unique tee-shirt in there! With it being winter, I decide to share his favorite flannel & pair of boots!! Stay tuned for a full on sneaker post coming soon;)!
 
 
LRG Flannel Karmaloop : American Apparel Tri-Blend Tee American Apparel : Black Matte G-Shock Karmaloop : Levi 501 Levi's : 2568 Aztec Boots Whittaker House


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover