Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's Feature Your Party(or mini-session) on ATE!!

 
 
I have been so excited, and waiting very patiently to share this...and now that I'm quickly approaching 15,000 views in under 2 months of launching, I feel like I can finally SHARE!!!
 
I would LOVE to feature your party or mini-session that you worked SO hard preparing & decorating!! I personally hate the feeling the day after a party or event, like wait, nooo its over?!?! So lets continue to celebrate and share your party!!!  Every event is different and unique in its own way, and I would love to feature those unique details, and share them with our ATE viewers! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE styled mini-shoots, and would love to feature you photographers out there too;)!
 
 
Plan on submitting??!!? Please include a quick description of the type of party and 'Theme' along with pictures(do not have to be professional)! Click the 'Submit a Party' button on my blog, or email us at: athundercarson@gmail.com Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover