Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DIY LACE PAINTED GLASSWARE & BONUS: Painted Silverware

 
 
As you may have saw in my {Indoor} Picnic for 2 post...I painted silverware & also made matching lace painted glassware! I'm kind of in love with the soft special touch it gave the table setting! As I have said many many times, its ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS!! For a tiny bit extra cost your getting a MAJOR added impact, its kind of amazing actually!! I know that when it comes to parties & weddings, the list of to-do's is endless, but literally this took me 5 minutes(plus dry time); and if you don't have time for these types of details, that's what Ashley Thunder Events is here for!! Call us, we would love to customize these special details just for you!
 
 
NEED:
silverware, glassware, painters tape, spray paint, primer, lace.

DIRECTIONS: 
Tape off the top of the silverware, and glassware. For the glassware I used a strip of lace at the very top of the painters tape to give it a soft 'lacey' feel (I was planning on doing it with the silverware too, but the silverware is not wide enough to make the lace impression).
 
Then spray all the pieces with the primer, let dry and then spray with your color! I only used one coat and it turned out perfect! Let dry & use for your pretty table scape!


 
Hope everyone is having a great day! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover