Sunday, December 2, 2012

Quit being a sissy.



Thanks so much for visiting my NEW BLOG..yay, I have a blog, haha!....I am so grateful to have found Laynie and Belle to design it for me, she is SO fun, and without even meeting each other we have constantly been on the same page; and I could not be more excited about how it turned out!!!
 
I've been wanting to do this for over a year now, and although I am definitely a talker, and have so many things I have wanted to share, I kept thinking to myself, yikes, a blog??!!...This is a tad bit intimidating, I kept asking my self these questions(and still do)... does anyone really care what I have to say?!...do I really have that much to talk about?!...are my ideas worth blogging about?!...BUT THEN...I asked myself... Am I going to keep asking myself these questions forever, or am I going to quit being a sissy and do it already?!!!!
 
So with that being said, here goes nothing...
 
I decided to start with something I recently did that really gave me the extra push of inspiration I needed...My office/craft room!
 
 
 
 
 
 Thanks so much for visiting, come back soon!
 



 
     
                                        
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover